I agree with the "Black Gaia" idea. We need more content about black spirituality (especially pre-colonial spirituality).
Also want to see separate SERIES about:
- Scientific discoveries (black inventions, suppressed discoveries that could help society, etc.)
- Black-focused nutritional awareness (like a Dr. Sebi network)
- Ancient black civilizations in Africa and the Americas
- Black relationship discussions (a debate resolution show where the goal is union, like The Grapevine)
- Black indie documentary films
- STEM (science, technology, engineering, & mathematics) content for kids/family
- Animated shorts
- 'Man on the street' shows where somebody interviews people about black issues (basically filmed survey research, could spark a lot of conversation)
Would be great to see Rizza Islam (history/activism), Prof. James Smalls (history/activism), Dr. Joy DeGruy (psychology/social research), Dr. Llaila Afrika (nutrition), Brother Polight (activism/general research) get shows or become close friends of the network via interviews, just for starters.